How to apply for your Chinese Visa? Chinese Visas for all purposes: Tourism, Business, Study, Work...
Required documents for applying for a Chinese Visa:
1. Valid original passport(s) - valid for at least next 6 months & with two blank Visa Pages;
2. One quality passport photo light plain background - to be stapled in the Photo place on the Chinese Visa Application Form;
(7 Pages in total, can be printed either single sided or double sided. Signature must be identical to the one on your passport.).
4. One Copy of Passport - information/picture page and latest Chinese Visa page if any.
5. If you apply for Business Visa, you also need to enclose a formal invitation letter issued by a Chinese Company.
* Aapplicant applying for tourist and family visa (L-visa) also need to provide:
1. Cruise itinerary or Air ticket booking record (round trip) and hotel reservation with passengers full name on it;
OR 2. Invitation letter from a Chinese organization or a permanent resident in China and the content of the letter must meet the requirement listed at the end of the application form;
>>By Cheque, postal order (payable to: 5 Star China Holidays Ltd.) for normal service;
or receipt of online payment. click the button(s)below to pay by card.
Send the above to us by Royal Mail Special Guranteed Next Day Delivery or
Deliver documents to us in person at office hours 8:30am-5:30pm; Address:Drop off in person or by Couirer address for your application: 5 Star China Holidays, 1st Floor, Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London, W1B 3BB (By Tube: Oxford Circus Exit 1 )
If send through post by Royal Mail, please send to the PO Box address on the application form to speed up the delivery.
By Post : 5 Star China Holidays, PO Box 7021, London, W1A 3GW Map
Best time to apply for your visa is about 1 moths before your departure. Please be aware the Chinese Embassy not issuing visa on the same day at the moment.
Time quoted above doesn't include the time for post. If you need your passport for travelling in a week, you are advised to call us first to discuss the possibilities.
We send your passport back (with Chinese visa pasted on one of the pages) by Special Next Day delivery by 1pm. (Postage inclusive), hand pick-up and delivery also available at extra charge;
Chinese Visa Service is provided by 5 Star China Holidays Ltd. For China Tours, Guide Hire, Flights, China hotels, please visit http://www.5starchinatravel.com
Holidays which include air travel are protected by the Civil Aviation Authority under ATOL number 9712.